A Phase 3 Randomized, Observer-Blind, Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of mRNA-1345, an mRNA Vaccine Targeting Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV), When Given Alone or Coadministered with a Seasonal Influenza Vaccine in Adults ≥ 50 Years of Age
Do you Qualify?
These statements require a yes answer to qualify.
1. Adults ≥ 50 years of age on the day of the Randomization Visit who are primarily responsible for self-care and activities of daily living.
2. Willing and able (on both a physical and cognitive basis) to give informed consent prior
to study enrollment.
3. Able to comply with study requirements, including access to transportation for study
2. Known history of poorly controlled hypertension (per determination of the investigator), or systolic blood pressure > 160 mmHg at the Screening or baseline (Day 1) visit.
3. Participant has received or plans to receive any vaccine authorized or approved by a local health agency ≤ 28 days prior to study injections (Day 1) or plans to receive a vaccine
authorized or approved by a local health agency within 28 days after the study injections.
4. Participant has received a seasonal influenza vaccine or any other investigational
influenza vaccine ≤ 180 days prior to the Randomization Visit.
5. Participant has tested positive for influenza by local health authority approved testing
methods ≤ 180 days prior to the Screening Visit.
If you think you may be eligible for this trial, please give us a call to schedule an appointment or click button below to email a request.